Eastern U.S. Sales Manager
Eastern U.S. Sales Manager - Remote
As a key member of the Wholesale team, the Eastern Account Manager will oversee prospects and wholesale accounts in the designated territory with the main goal to raise brand awareness and grow sales. This will be accomplished through account management skills, strategic execution and ability to build strong partnerships.
- Maximize the sale and distribution of Opinel in the assigned territory
- Respond to incoming dealer inquiries in the territory and secure partnerships
- Energize and motivate current network of dealers through value added meetings, timely and positive communications, and effective sales calls.
- Communicate information to management with recommendations that will contribute to the development of brand, increased sell-through, and dealers’ performance.
- Participate actively in SKU forecasting and ensure its accuracy
- Help Dealer Support Team with the investigation and resolution of dealers’ complaints.
- Identify opportunities through prospecting, customer relationship management, and other external websites and resources.
- Develop business plan and sales proposals; and present formal proposals to potential, new or existing customers.
- Maintain documentation of sales activities. Prepare and submit weekly and monthly sales plans to Management.
- Maintain awareness of competitor's sales efforts and programs in sales territories.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administrations or any related field from accredited college or university
- 2-3 years of experience in consumer goods account management and business development
- Proven track record of established relationships with customers; superior organization, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with other departments and provide feedback on new products, sales tools, promotions in the field
- Willingness to travel (50%)* in accordance with Covid-19 CDC guidance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in Sporting Goods, Lifestyle or Housewares industry
- French proficiency
- Experience with CRM Software (HubSpot, Salesforce, ZOHO…)